|Diploma in Civil Engineering||60||Download|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||Download|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||60||Download|
|Diploma in Electronics and Comm. Engg.||60||Download|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||60||Download|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||Download|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60||Download|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60||Download|
|M.Tech – Transport Engineering||18||Download|
|M.Tech – Structural Design||18||Download|
This institute is offering 5 Diploma, 7 UG and 2 PG Technical courses. Admissions to various polytechnic or diploma courses in Andhra Pradesh state are based on AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test), a state-level entrance examination. The students can get admissions to various Engineering and Non-engineering diploma courses by clearing this examination and securing ranks. The admission process for Diploma programme is governed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh.
As per AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) norms, 70% students in UG and PG programmes are admitted through centralized admissions organized by the Government (EAPCET/ECET for UG/UG Lateral and GATE/PGECET for M.Tech). The remaining 30% seats can be filled with students desirous of admission through B-category i.e. Management/NRI quota. An Advertisement is given by the institution in popular regional newspapers calling for applications from candidates seeking admission in B-category. Merit list is prepared from the applications received, placed in the notice boards. 20% of the seats are for lateral entry admissions for diploma holders, directly into second year and this process is as governed and notified by the Convener, APECET.
A-Category (Convener Quota) Admissions:
Criteria followed :
- First Diploma – POLYCET ranks
- First B.Tech – EAPCET ranks
- Second B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – ECET ranks
- M.Tech – GATE / PGECET ranks
B-Category (Management Quota) Admissions
The Institutions that are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) are permitted to fill NRI seats not exceeding 5% of the sanctioned intake in each course for the academic year shall admit NRI candidates (sons and daughters of NRIs) who have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% of marks in prescribed group subjects or 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10.
The remaining seats shall be filled on merit basis with candidates including from other States and Union Territories who have secured rank at AIEEE (JEE-Main) and secured not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) of marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination. The seats remaining unfilled from the above shall be filled with eligible candidates on merit basis following eligibility criteria laid down in rule (4) of G.O.Ms.No.74.
Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the prescribed group subjects taken together / aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. All affiliated colleges are governed by the admission procedures and guidelines prescribed by the APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education), Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Selection for Diploma / UG / PG Programs
For all Diploma branches, students must have passed 10th standard. For all B. Tech. branches, students must have passed 12th Standard. For all M. Tech. branches, students should have passed B.E/B. Tech degree in the relevant disciplines.