Creation of the Committee
An Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is formulated with a major purpose to maintain long-term quality standards across all the sections of the Institute. It is a significant administrative body that is responsible for all quality matters. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the Institute and to channelize the efforts and establish measures in the institution towards academic excellence. Documentation and collection of feedbacks from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes are also one among the many functionalities of the IQAC.
- To improve quality in the functioning of academic, administrative, and auxiliary areas.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institution.
- To discharge the responsibility of fostering quality culture in the institution.
As per the regulations of AICTE, and considering the experience and involvement of teaching and non-teaching staff of the college, members in IQAC are nominated by the Honorable Chairman / Secretary of the Institute.
Roles and Responsibilities
[The roles and responsibilities listed here are only indicative, but not exhaustive. The IQAC Team reserves rights to Edit / Append / Delete any part or all of these roles and responsibilities from time to time and as required for compliance with the IQAC criteria]
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitate creation of a learner – centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participating and learning process.
- Organizing inter and intra institutional workshops and seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Maintain a copy of the records and file all the activities conducted across all the departments of the Institute.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
P.S.: The Role of IQAC is highly comprehensive and are not limited to those that have been listed here. All the departments and Committees/cells / associations listed in this document are subjected to report to IQAC and suggestions given by IQAC from time to time are to be followed by all the departments, scrupulously.