[The roles and responsibilities listed here are only indicative, but not exhaustive. The IQAC Team reserves rights to Edit / Append / Delete any part or all of these roles and responsibilities from time to time and as required for compliance with the IQAC criteria]
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitate creation of a learner – centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participating and learning process.
- Organizing inter and intra institutional workshops and seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Maintain a copy of the records and file all the activities conducted across all the departments of the Institute.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Note: The Role of IQAC is highly comprehensive and are not limited to those that have been listed here. All the departments and Committees/cells / associations listed in this document are subjected to report to IQAC and suggestions given by IQAC from time to time are to be followed by all the departments, scrupulously.