|Name of HoD||S. K. Ganesh Kumar Pedapudi|
|Phone Number||+91 94402 45467|
- Pursuing research in the Department of Electronics Engineering at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai
- Master of Technology in VLSI Design Sathyabama University – І Class
- Associate Professor. Dept of Electronics and Communication Engg. July 2019- Till date A.M Reddy Memorial College Engineering &Technology, Petlurivaripalem
- GATE Faculty in various Institutions from March 2018-July 2019
- Guest Faculty Dept of Electronics and Communication Engg. JNTUN July 2017 –March 2018
- Asst. Professor. Dept of Electronics and Communication Engg. Jan 2016- May 2017 A.M Reddy Memorial College Engineering &Technology, Petlurivaripalem .
- Asst. Professor. Dept of Electronics and Communication Engg. June 2008- Dec 2015 Kakinada Institute of Engineering &Technology, Korangi, East Godavari Dt
International Journal Publications
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics & Communication Engineering has published the paper titled “Low-Testing, Low-Power and High-Speed Implementation of 3-Weight Pattern Generation Based on Accumulator Cell ”on Dec-2013(ISSN 2278-909X)
- International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research has published the paper titled “Implementation of 64-Bit Multiplier Unit Using Modified Wallace Structure “on Dec-2014
- S.K.Ganesh Kumar Pedapudi, B.Rajshekar “Front Design and Implementation of High Speed Dual –D-FF FIFO synchronizer using Verilog” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced
Technology ISSN: 2249-8958, February 2019
- S.K.Ganesh Kumar Pedapudi, B.Rajshekar “Implementing And Modelling PWM Control And Its Duty-phase Changes Using Verilog” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No.02, (2020), pp. 1508-1516
National Conference Papers Published
- National Conference on “Advances in Communication& Electrical Engineering -2011 ” in BVC Odalarevu,at title of “VLSI Implementation of Compact Pipelined Low Power Camellia Block Cipher”
- National Conference on “Advances in Communication& Electrical Engineering -2011 ” in BVC Odalarevu,at title of “FPGA Implementation of SHA-1 Algorithm for High Speed Applications”
National Journal Papers Published
- National Journal of Global Research in Computer Science has published paper title “Design of 32-Bit RISC CPU Based on MIPS” on September-2011(ISSN 2229-371X)
Workshop / Seminar attended
- Two week ISTE WORKSHOP on ANALOG ELECTRONICS Conducted by IIT Khargpur from 4 to 14 June 2013 at KIET Engineering College, Kakinada
- Attended Seminar on MATLAB& SIMULINK for Engineering Education at Kakinada on March 2013
- Mission 10X WORKSHOP Conducted at KIET Engineering College, Kakinada from 29 May to June 2012
- Two week ISTE WORKSHOP on BASIC ELECTRONICS Conducted by IIT Bombay from 28 to 8 July 2011 at KIET Engineering College, Kakinada.
- Diploma Principal at A.M. REDDY MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, Petlurivaripalem, Narasaraopet from Jan2015 to May 2016
- In-charge HoD of ECE Dept. at KIET College of Engineering from June’2014 to 2015
- NBA Accreditation -Coordinator in ECE Department at KIET College of Engineering.
- Attended most of the HOD’s meeting and taken up the responsibilities and finished the various tasks allotted by the higher authorities.
- Seating arrangement and Disciplinary Committee member for the Graduation Day at 2011, 2012 batches.
- Meet many poor students and counseling with their parents.
- Maintain the student’s discipline within department and college campus.
- UG Project coordinator for 2010-2011 batch students.
- Judge for paper presentation in Technical Fest at KIET College, Kakinada on 2012,2013,2014
- Academic Results of above 80% has been produced for every semester.
- Guided more than 25 UG/PG projects for ECE/VLSI Branch Students.