Program Outcomes (POs)
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and engineering fundamentals to solve engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Analyze the complex engineering problems and give solutions related to chemical & allied industries
- Design/ development of solutions: Identify the chemical engineering problems, design and formulate solutions to solve both industrial & social related problems.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Design & conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the resulting data to solve Chemical Engineering problems
- Modern tool usage: Apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering & IT tools for the design, modeling, simulation and analysis studies.
- The engineer and society: Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and their consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the relationship between society, environment and work towards sustainable development.
- Ethics: Understand their professional and ethical responsibility and enhance their commitment towards best engineering practices.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as a member or a leader in diverse teams, and be competent to carry out multidisciplinary tasks
- Communication: Communicate effectively in both verbal & non-verbal and able to comprehend & write effective reports.
- Project management and finance: Understand the engineering and management principles to manage the multidisciplinary projects in whatsoever position they are employed.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need of self education and life-long learning process in order to keep abreast with the ongoing developments in the field of engineering.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO-1: Develop a diverse skill set to effectively collaborate with tractor industries, seed processing companies, irrigation firms and establish successful entrepreneurial ventures such as dairy farming and custom hiring centers.
PEO-2: Apply professional knowledge and skills to address real-world engineering challenges, contributing significantly to the betterment of society.
PEO-3: Demonstrate multidisciplinary expertise in analyzing engineering issues from a holistic perspective while upholding ethical responsibilities for sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes
PSO-1: Gain proficiency in designing agricultural processes, evaluating problems and devising solutions for farm implements, optimizing farm power utilization for sustainable agriculture. Additionally, they will be well-prepared for diverse employment opportunities within the agricultural engineering sector.
PSO-2: Contribute significantly to increasing farmer income and actively participate in fostering a circular economy. This will be achieved through the application of technology to enhance sustainable food supply chains and the processing of agricultural and food products.