|Name of HoD||Koteru Krishna Reddy|
- Master of Technology (EEE) from A. M. Reddy Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Narasaraopet.
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from Swarna Bharathi College of Engineering, Khammam
- Board of Intermediate (MPC), from Sree Sai Siddartha Junior College Kanchikacherla
- Secondary School Education from SVH ZP High School, Veerulapadu
- Present Working as Diploma Principal in A. M. Reddy Memorial College of Engineering & Technology, Narasaraopet
- Started working as Assistant Professor and later promoted as HoD for Electrical Department in A. M. Reddy Memorial College of Engineering & Technology, Narasaraopet
- EHVAC (Extra High Voltage Ac Transmission System)
- Electrical Machines (I&II)
- Control Systems
- Basic Electrical Engg. (BEE)
- Power Systems(I&II)
- Utilization Of Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Measurements
- Enhancing Quality in Power for Grid Inter-connected System of distributed generation, International Journal of Computers Electrical and Advanced Communication Engineering [IJCEACE]TM Volume 1 , Issue 6, PP: 132 – 139 , DECEMBER 2014.
- Use of Local Measurements to estimated voltage stability Margin (VSM) International journal for innovative engineering and management research, Volume 08, Issue 11, Pages: 263–272.
- Circulated Voltage and Recurrence Synchronization Control plot for islanded Inverter-based Microgrid, International Journal of Computers Electrical and Advanced Communication Engineering [IJCEACE]TM , Thomson Reuters Research ID: D-1150-2018, Volume 1, Issue 15, PP: 113 – 119, JAN – JUL’ 2019.
- Optimal Modeling of Grid Connected DC Coupled PV/Hydro Hybrid Power System, Elixir Elec. Engg. 121 (2018) 51530-51534